Successful Donington

Chris Elworthy

Chris

As a new member and new to Westfield it was by far the best turn out from all the other other stands.  It was nice to meet you and look forward to future events especially with Exeter coming up.

Regards

Ken Robson

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shaun

• Chris Elworthy

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• Paul Helsby

Shaun I've got a handful of piccies from Donington if you’re interested, two of the cars lined up and one of a poor Westie in the back of a AA wagon at the end of the day. They need to trimmed down to a useable size, I don’t unfortunately have anywhere to host them at the moment,  but I’ll happily mail them to somebody who can ;)

Interesting how a yellow Westie looks like it’s in camouflage colours when on the back of an AA truck, is that why so many people choose that colour?  :devil:  ???  :)

Email them across to lawry@freeuk.com.  Doesn't really matter what size they are, but keep total email under 1Mb.

I'll host them on the thames valley website.  Will get them up straight away.

Any pictures of Mike Dixon's and Chris Russon's cars?

Thanks

Thanks mate

Will be live shortly - give me 20 minutes

Who's fireblade was that on the back of the AA truck?

..looks like you all had an excellent weekend at Donington,, Meanwhile up the A6 at the Darley Dale Show, Pete Johnson's  Speedsport was busy flying the Westfield flag for you and carried off the Best In Show award for kit cars! Congrat's Pete, there's a bottle and a plaque waiting for you.

The weather is everything for our show and it helped attract over 400 classic cars, 120 bikes and dozens of lorries, tractors and small steamers. The public came too and helped us raise around £12,ooo towards Mencap so many thanks to everyone who helped put on a great show.

Andrew Cooke

Well done guys - WSCC showing everyone else the way again.

With all you folks out there enjoying showing  :D  :)  :D  is there any chance someone could send some copy and piccies into the mag Ed to let everyone know of all the diverse interests (or maybe perverse  :devil:  :p )

Thanks