Donnington was great!

NevilleBull

I thought Donnington was a huge success. Met a lot of great people, had a great time on Saturday pottering around and drinking in the evening with new found WSCC friends.  I think the only problem was with the Donnington staff & marshalls, WSCC were excellent in all respects, most definitely the club that all the other owners clubs were looking up to.  We had probably the largest turn out of all the manufacturers there too which was impressive.

Calling all who tented in the car park grass area at the back of the WSCC stand!

Dave, haven't got your email or contact details.  We must meet up for a drive in the westie. I'll bring mine down to Swindon some time.

Welsh boys Catflap and Trev - get in touch, it would be good to find out how the engine is. Possibly coming up to Wales for a weekend soon so would be good to meet up for a beer or something.

Prototype Cosworth engine guy & son - I'd like to discuss the Omex ignition you have for sale; we forgot to swap telephone numbers.

Cheers

Nev

was a good weekend nev :)

was it Dave who had pics of me on track?

I hope to have the car up and running soon, this week or maybe next who knows, but it wont be long

Look forward o the next event when we can meet up :)

Catflap

??? Faster engine in Catflap? Piccies will be sent as soon as I'm back from SA as Seight is moving home and so am I,

Here comes the sun :D  :D  :D

Nice to meet all you guys at Donnington

My Seight will shine at Stoneleigh next year Watch out  :D  :D

Check out the letters page in CCC October edition Westfield V c******m

Bye 4 Now

Dave   :D  :cool:  :zzz: