13"x6" Ford Motorsport Wheels

SootySport

SOLD.

Set of 4: PCD 4/108, ET25. Tatty but not damaged, come with very worn Avon ACB 10 tyres that are not the usual diameter for a Westfield.

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1173-1.jpg

£30 but need to be collected from me in S/E Essex, they would cost more than the asking price to be shipped. PM me in the 1st. instance.

scrap man will give you more than that :d for them bernie

You're probably right there Pete but i would rather them go to another member to use.

As of now they are back up for sale. Corrected PCD to 4/108

• 2 weeks later...

And still for sale.

first dibs

SOLD to the Yorkshireman.

• Like 1

bernie im going up to curby tomorrow if you want them taken up.but have to get them to me tonight

SOLD to the Yorkshireman.

and collected via the used car salesman after a dozen phone calls! :oops::laugh:

All done and dusted, Jeff C had a hand in the shipping I believe, Thanks for the offer Pete and good luck tomorrow.

All done and dusted, Jeff C had a hand in the shipping I believe, Thanks for the offer Pete and good luck tomorrow.

dunno about a hand Bernie but i must have had a dozen plus texts from the yorkshireman! :p

alls well that ends well though :t-up:

• Like 1

Ok ok jeff ive had one of those weeks thanks for the added salt in the already salty wounds LOL!!!!!!!!!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.