How Many Times Does " Westfield " Appear On Your Car?

Captain Colonial

Not at all, but it does give you an insight into how my brain functions first thing on a Monday morning when I need caffeine. :suspect::o:zzz:

You just warming up then for Thread of the week then?

You just warming up then for Thread of the week then?

Nope, the quality of thread submissions from me goes downhill from here. :laugh:

It is very quiet at the moment.

Well no one wants to visit me in my very cheap gite! :)

We were having that very conversation just yesterday. More talk needed, still got to get this place to a better stage of completion, but...your place sounds like a good retreat for a while. You need to have a westy to rent out! !!!!!

HM says we don't allow dogs.

I've got a wife I can rent out, well give away if anyone will take her but I have enough cars here at the moment to think of buying another.

Audi A6

Caterham 7

MG Midget

Fiat Weekend thingie

Saab 900 (whats left of it)

Then, a Case tractor, a ride on grass cutter, a petrol driven push mower, a chain saw a hedge trimmer and now a rotovator all with engines and 2 push bikes - no engines and a wife with a 3 speed mouth.

If you do a literal translation of "gear box" to French you get la boîte de vitesses A BOX OF SPEEDS.

It's a bit far from Canada. Anyway, you've probably got more isolation than we have.

You'll be more than welcome, no matter how far you've travelled.

Got to put together a trip to see my Mum in the UK, then pop over to France for a while. Negotiations with SWMBO are in progress.

Be quick before we fill up.