desparately seeking events!!

scott beeland

Anyone got anything planned  (car/ event wise) between now and end of year Social/ track/ country blasts near North West?   :p

Since a disasterous Mallory I seem to have spent my Westfield time up and down the M62 to PSM. (Save a solo blast through Snowdonia) :arse:  :arse:

What an anti climax!!!

Gotta get some fun use.... Like NOW!!  :devil:  :t-up:

Scott

Just up the road from you, on 5th October at Aintree Circuit.

Go to www.liverpoolmotorclub.org and follow the trackday link.

I think its £95 for the day, running on part of the old Grand Prix circuit and is very quick. Tom Green got up to 136mph on the finishing straight last year in the Sprint series.

Hope the engine holds up

Bill

Windy. No go mate ???  ??? Car is at PKM for fixing of still evident oil surge under braking. (even with sbd sump). Gotta see some action sometime this year!! :angry:  :angry:

Enjoy.

You doing 3 sisters ss round? Will be spectating. Taking notes for next yr!! :cool:  :devil:

scott

i may have a contact who is putting on track days at Angelsy. He has no dates at pressent but if one comes up i'll let you know, should be arround £100 open pit lane!

andy