The Gite Is Ready. Bookings Now Being Taken.

Norman Verona

After a lot of hassle to get a cleaner I have just 5 minutes ago secured the services of Angela a little Welsh wizard to clean the gite for our visitors.

I've upped the price a tad to pay for tea, coffee, sugar and cleaning stuff.

So, for £65 per week (other Brit Gite owners are charging £500 plus cleaning bill, for the summer months) you can enjoy a week (or two) of peace and quiet.

We are not running this as a business, it's for friends and family only and the charge is to cover costs. Members of the club are thought of as friends.

Look at http://www.lotus7news.co.uk/2.html for details.

Craig, we accept poor southerners, which week would you like to come? :)

I was beginning to think you'd have to clean them yourself Norman! See you next Saturday :t-up:

I did! Spent the best part of Thursday getting all the rubbish that had accumulated out and scrubbing and cleaning. Wasn't happy with the shower glass so got some bathroom cleaner and a synthetic leather to clean them properly. I was showing a potential cleaner round (she couldn't do Saturdays) when she opened the oven and turned her nose up. So Monday will see me cleaning the oven.

Looks as good as ever so hope it's OK.

Craig, we accept poor southerners, which week would you like to come? :)

Pets allowed Norman ??

Yes, most blokes bring their wives/girlfriends. :)

Seriously though sorry, but Lynne is very allergic to cats and dogs and, as she's been in hospital twice in induced comas due to panick/asthma attacks I'd rather keep us animal free.

ed to add that HM has just seen this and said "they'll want to bring children next" She was only joking (as was I) - I think.

Yes, most blokes bring their wives/girlfriends. :)

Seriously though sorry, but Lynne is very allergic to cats and dogs and, as she's been in hospital twice in induced comas due to panick/asthma attacks I'd rather keep us animal free.

ed to add that HM has just seen this and said "they'll want to bring children next" She was only joking (as was I) - I think.

No worries.

I'll need to find a pet/kid sitter then. :laugh:

Craig, sorry, hope you understand.

Right, come on then, where are you all?

Right... I have been to Normans Gaff, I lived in Normandy....France,

The only problem I can see is the cost of the ferry,

There.. IS.. an alternative....

Cheap flight to Dinard airport, And hire a car...

Cheaper than the ferry,

One of the nicest places anyone could spend a relaxing week...or two!

(There is a really nice place in Brittany..... :t-up: :t-up: )

Go ahead and book a week / 2 weeks with Norm... the weather and the area will blow you away...

Edited by V8grunt

Thanks for the recommendation Mr Grunt.

The nearest ferry would be St Malo, next is Caen (ouistriham) and then Cherbourg or Le Havre. The cheapest is Dover to Calais. It's a 5 hour spirited drive from Calais but only an hour and a half from St Malo.

We have some good, fast, blatting roads in the area so worth bringing the car.

Seriously considering this Norm just need to find some ime to actually take a holiday

I have promised myself that I will do this one year - just need to find the time now!

Excellent bargain and superb company guaranteed!

Take it from one who knows, make time. It's important.

All work and no play.....

Norm,

Been threatening to plan a summer or later break 1-2 wks for months now but due to "A" levels and GCSE's am a bit constrained, would love to book up but could you pm me with an idea of vacancies or availability for early/mid August or am I tooooo late for those prime dates. I can then discuss it with Her Maj, It may be we will leave it until the madness has passed but an idea of availability would help. Exams start tomorrow, image the stress levels - more red wine yer honor.

Bob :d

bl**** hell got the month wrong now corrected