Catflaps freind at donno?

catflap

Looking forward to donno

My mate has recently bought a westy and is making to the show on the suday, is there any chance he could park wih us? he has bought a westfield blade :) (good choice hehe)

Thought i would ask coz he is not a wscc memb yet

As far as I'm concerned, the more Westfields the merrier. If your mate hasn't already joined WSCC then this would be a perfect oportunity for him to join and meet lots of like-minded people.

I'd hate to think that WSCC was so narrow minded that they wouldn't let him "in". In fact, I'm sure they're not.

Get im in and sign him up  :D  :)  :D

Plenty of membership forms at Donny.

Plus - if he wins the Concours d'interesting he could win free membership for a year.

See you at Donny

PS - Any friend of yours is a ........I'll get me coat.

Im not a member yet but might be after sunday so can i park with the others as well?????

if you are towing your westy there (like i am) do you dump the car & trailer in any specific area???

im sure i wont be the only one towing there, certainly hope not anyway!

She's definately road legal, well was the last time i looked anyway ;)

Oooohh, cant say anyhting about robin hoods as im new to this game, AFAIK are they the cheapo version??