Curborough Sprint School

dreed

It went ahead in rain last year so I would say yes

it did and i had the track to myself!!!

Hi there, does anyone know if dogs are allowed on the ground at Curborough (on lead or in car/cage) i just did not want to come all the way up there only to now be allowed my terrier on the land.. Cheers< james

Hi James, I've seen lots of dogs over the years at Curborough. Just keep him on a lead and away from the paddock area. :)

Thanks Emma _ i will keep her under contol _ (pip the terrier that is) cheers, james

Is this weather pending or going ahead no matter

It was a bit wet last year!

Jeez! 'Don't think that tyre wear will be a problem if the rain's anything like that tomorrow.

I feel a leisurely pootle round avoiding the puddles ahead.

Hi there, having spent the day at Curborough today I just wanted to say a massive thanks to all those people involved in putting on the Sprint School. Debbie and I had a fantastic introduction to sprinting delivered in a professional manner with safety a priority. It was really nice to meet other newbies and be put at ease by the "more experienced" members of our club.

We will be competing before too long thanks to this excellent introduction to the sport!

Finally, if anyone is considering entering grass roots motorsport then HC and Sprinting has to be the way to go if the experience of today is anything to go by.

Once again many thanks

Good luck to all tomorrow and I hope the sun shine for you.

James Alexander and Debbie Harrison (Alexander72) and Pip