Curborough Sprint School

dreed

Stephen I think "Pete A" was inquiring if there were any available track slots on Saturday afternoon :)

Hi,

Are there any more places available for the sprint school and track afternoon next Saturday? I am not currently a paid up member of the WSCC but am looking to pick up a Westfield next week. I will be paying for full membership tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark

Just turn up and make yourself known, let us know you are a new member and you will be made welcome.

Mark

Looks like a member to me! :)

Yep I put a deposit down on the car this afternoon :). Paid my membership fee as soon as I got home which allowed me so see the track sessions availible in the afternoon. If all goes to plan I will be picking the car up during the week in time for Curborough on Saturday.

Mark

For those that have never been to Curborough before, the post code for your sat nav is WS13 8EJ

• Like 1

i am coming for the sprint school but not sure if i can stay for the open track half day, but if i can, can i pay on day and book in a slot on what ever times are available?

Programme for the Sprint School has been e-mailed to the following applicants:

Nick Wood

James Alexander

Debbie Harrison

Chris Bennett

John Petitt

Pete Adshead

Mark Russell

Steven Potter

Mark Hextall

Mark Williams

Jim Jeffries

Dave Reed

If you've not received the mail or you're not on the list and expected to be please contact me.

Edited to include Dave Reed