Black Side Screens Wanted

MrG

Just fitted wind deflectors, which I'm really pleased with, but SWMBO hasn't been in the Westy yet (only had it a couple of weeks)... I think I might need side screens if she's going to enjoy riding in the car at some point... does anyone have black side screens they no longer need? Thanks, Dave

• 1 month later...

SWMBO still not even sat in the Westy... does anyone have any black side screens I can buy please, as I think that would help to convince her to try it?

Dave, get her in the Westie with the wind deflectors first. Side screens are all well and good, but I find they take away some of the fun, feels too claustrophobic for me personally.

Here's a cheaper, flexible and brownie point-gaining option: Take her out shopping and buy her a nice silk head scarf and designer sunglasses she can wear while out blatting, so her hair doesn't blow about and she looks great and stylish too - trust me on this one. :t-up:

• Like 1

Been there, done that, bought the scarf and sunglasses mate! :cool::laugh:

What a brilliant idea; brownie points & saved money - I'm sold ;0)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.