First Turn Of The Key!

Welly Jen

Well done!!

I'll be really interested to know if you think this mod has been worth it (when you are up and running of course) and what sort of benefit it gives you with regard to power and economy.

I'm thinking of adding efi next winter.

Not so young. :down:

Nevertheless, a lot youger than I. :)

Your next project is-------------------?

Is WellyJen a young lady?

All ladies are young.

Anyway, only a nice young lady would give her car a name, Mr Toad indeed, I wonder what she calls her partner.

Well done.. It's a good feeling, isn't it?

Even better when you realise, as I did when I megasquirted mine back in 2003, that you are getting and extra 40 miles to a tank and it's quicker to boot.

Well done!!

I'll be really interested to know if you think this mod has been worth it (when you are up and running of course) and what sort of benefit it gives you with regard to power and economy.

I'm thinking of adding efi next winter.

A different engine (CVH), but when I did mine my fuel economy went up 30%, low rpm running was much smoother (even with a full on race cam), and right across the mid range there was extra torque, the top end didn't change much but to answer the question is it worth it...yes, yes, yes.

• Like 1

A different engine (CVH), but when I did mine my fuel economy went up 30%, low rpm running was much smoother (even with a full on race cam), and right across the mid range there was extra torque, the top end didn't change much but to answer the question is it worth it...yes, yes, yes.

Sounds like I best start planning and shopping for it then.