Thames Valley area

shaun

It's that time of the month again.

The Thames Valley meeting is this Sunday, noon onwards at the Devil Inn, Knowl Hill.

Look forward to welcoming any new faces.  :D

I guess us old faces aren't so welcome then........ :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

I'll be there anyway, as long as the weather holds, and as long as I don't have any problems at Wiscombe on Saturday.

Don't think I'm gonna make it this Sunday. People to pick up from Heathrow in the morning and a concert to attend in the afternoon.

Still - there will always be October.

Blatman Posted

I guess us old faces aren't so welcome then

You don't look so old  :0

Good luck for Wiscombe  :)

Just had the suspension collapse on my car on the driver's side  :(  :(  Looks like the piston in the damper had just bend over 90 degress. Not good !

I'm off to buy some new dampers and springs from CAT Motorsport tomorrow and hopefully will have it all running by Sunday if things work out, otherwise I'll be missing this one.

Sorry, I'll be at Loton Park with the Speed Series (and Wiscombe on the Saturday). Will try and make October - the Speed Series will have finished by then!

I've been invited to the local Toyota MR2 Mark 1 meeting!!!!! Little do they know that my 4AGE engine is somewhat modified, and my car is much lighter - they may be upset!Dickie B

I've been invited to the local Toyota MR2 Mark 1 meeting!!!!! Little do they know that my 4AGE engine is somewhat modified, and my car is much lighter - they may be upset!

Go on, you know you want to  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

But it'll be worth it - The WSCC had a stand at the NEC Classic Car Show we were sited right next door to the MR2 chaps and chapesses  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

They had their stand decked out in a Carmen Miranda theme  :durr:  :durr:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Oh what fun, even had a sad  :arse:  playing a Bontempi  keyboard  :blush:  :devil:  :D  until plug was pulled.

They got a little peeved when Stint starting letting of champagne corks  ;)  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Go on do it - you'll only get one chance  :devil:  :devil:  make the most of it  :D  :devil:  :)

Good turnout even though some us were late :0

Website has been updated.

For images of Sunday click here

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Just realised.........what happened to Mr Kenyon?

I will definitely** be there in mine

Well..................

** Dependant on weather/girlfriend conditions

It wasn't the weather  :love: