Cadwell Park Trackday

Andy @ Cat

The TVR car club have invited the Westfield car club to it Cadwell Park track day on the 13th September. Cadwell, known as the Lincolnshire Nurburgring is always a very well organized event. Using the full 2.17 mile undulating circuit.  

The circuit will also be coned to mark turn in, apex and exit. This is to help people find the correct lines as fast as possible. There will also be professional instruction available throughout the day.  

Noise is set at 105db at ¾ revs at ½ metre static. A BS approved crash helmet will be required. Although the circuit dose have limited numbers of helmets to rent. All the regulations will be sent in an information pack upon booking.

The price is discounted for Westfield owner to the same price as TVR club members, £100.00. For more information or to book your place contact the TVR car club office on 01952 770635 or if I can help further please feel free to give me a call 01274 562474.

When booking the day please identify yourself as a Westfield Car Club member otherwise you could be quoted a higher price.

Andy

Sounds good this Andy, are you planning on going?

I should have my new 3.92 LSD fitted by then, is it a twisty circuit?

Andy

By the way are you good for a bump start ?  :blush:  :p  :D

is it a twisty circuit?

Oh yes and a bl**** marvelous track - great for Westfields  :p  :D  :)

Oh yes and a bl**** marvelous track - great for Westfields

Goodddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D  should be able to do a bit of TVR baiting then  :devil:  :p  :D

Andy,

Can you book last minute? Assuming my exhaustless westie (fell off at Elvington) is sorted I'll be there, but need to get it to Plays kool on the 3rd Sept to get it checked out.

regards,

greg

Hey guys, its Friday the 13th, do the superstitious amongst us worry about this ?  ??? .

Pleased to see Bananaman going, thinking about bringing the Busa so he can hear that glorious sound again.

See you there.

Nick

Hi Andy, Yes I will be there. I couldn’t imagine a year without attending a track day at Cadwell. You better have had a new starter motor fitted. I’ve only just recovered from the last lot of bump starts at Oulton Park. I don’t get along with exercise very well.

Greg, it will depend if there are any spaces left. Cadwell limit the number of cars on the track at any one time, so once that number is reached, that’s it.

I know if you book Cadwell and take your car to Paul at Playskool for the exhaust fixing. Paul will pull out all the stops to make sure it will be ready on time.

Thanks Nick for pointing out that the 13th September is in fact a Friday. That’s it I’m not getting out of bed, not driving my car and not going to Cadwell.

Only kidding. See you al there. I’m sure we will have a fantastic day.

I have just been informed that the original price of £115.00 plus £5.00 day membership I posted is wrong. The correct price for the day is £100.00. Makes it even better value, so come on let the Westfields rule at Cadwell.

When booking the day please identify yourself as a Westfield Car Club member otherwise you could be quoted a higher price.

Just ordered some new tyres AVS Sports & booked Cadwell (£100 BARGAIN :D )

So just need Plays-kool to fit my new LSD & i'll be  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Still carn't belive its only £100 :t-up:

Andy

P.S. Andy starter motor now fixed ;)

I can confirm that Andy's Starter motor now works fine.

Turns the motor over lovely even when it wont fire  :arse:  :)

wish I had a days holiday left to take, sounds like a good do at 100 quid.

wish I had a days holiday left to take, sounds like a good do at 100 quid.

Isn't this what sick leave was invented for! :0  :p  :D

Actually, I believe sick leave was for sick people and my attendance bonus more than outways the cost of the track day (or 3 or 4)

to well for my own good, haven't had a day off sick in 7 years... nor seen a doctor

Uh Oh, that'll be the kiss of doom on me now then  :p

to well for my own good, haven't had a day off sick in 7 years... nor seen a doctor

Simon i think my mate must use up your sick days, last job he had, he was of sick for 49 days in 9 months (he left this job through mutual consent :arse: )

He likes a drink :D  :D  :D

Good on u Simon, i've only had 1 day sick in 15 years.I live 10 mins away from Cadwell work shifts so can make Cadwell most days oh f**k just remembered new to this and havn't got a Westfield yet, never mind just have to get by with being healthy and living so close to Cadwell until my day comes.

DAZ