Donington Show Sept 14th & 15th

Chris Elworthy

:D

Firstly big thanks to Garry for putting in all of the hard work with Limelight.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS MESSAGE

1 - Gates open at 9:30AM on both days.

2 - The WSCC area is the TARMAC area opposite the Main Hall

3 - The Marshalls will know to direct Westfields to this area, but if necessary we will signpost it aswell.

4 - Entry is £ 2 for a Westfield Driver, plus £ 6 pounds for a passenger over 14.

5 - Club and Area banners will be positioned on the grass bank adjacent to the area, if your area has a banner to put up, please bring your own posts. We cannot drill holes in the Car Park though - they don't like it.

6 - We will be joined in the Area by Northampton Motorsport (Rolling Road / Weber) and Playskool Motorsport (Sunday only).

They will host a technical Q&A session at 1AM on each day, bring a deckchair if you don't like standing.

7 - On both days there will be a Concours competition which you are automatically entered in to if you attend. The Judges will be NML (sat) and Playskool (sun). Instead of being a Concours d'elegance, it is a Concours d'interesting so everyone has a chance. Prize each day is years WSCC membership / renewal. Prize giving at 2PM each day.

8 - To help promote the Club, Info Flyers and Membership forms will be available. We cannot confirm the merchandise position just yet.

9 - It would be nice to have INFO SHEETS about each car attending. We have an A5 format sheet for this. If you are attending please E-Mail me and I will forward the format for you. All we ask is that once you have completed your details, please print it off and laminate it so that you can display it on your windscreen on the day.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me Via this thread.

Lets make it a Westfield Weekend to remember (does anyone know how to control the weather !;)

Chris Elworthy

Garry Bunn

Will bring the TV crew  :D  :D

Chris Elworthy Posted on Sep. 03 2002,23:33

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does that mean I can wear make up......oh I get it ! Thames valley  

You can wear ladies clothes as well if that makes you feel comfortable  :0

LOL

Sounds good :)

Better get cleaning the fly’s form my teeth and car.

The light came this week Chris, looks cool, just got to fit it ready thanx :) Drinks are on me mate when we meet

How about a concours d'tatty competition on the Sunday? Mine would win easily I'm sure  :blush:. Cosmetically it's pretty dreadful, and I'll be trying to sell it for 13k  :0.

Andrew

Will that bird in the tight lycra shorts be there? :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse::p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  

she was very informative

:D change of plan bringing the westy,swopped wife passenger for brother :D left all that twisting at home  :t-up: just hope its dry thats all,westy wipers are ****e :0