Kemble

shaun

Many thanks to Tony Sighe for organising a superb day out.

Looking forward to future events.

Will have some pictures on the Thames Valley site in the next few days

:D  :D  :D

yeah same here,cheers tony.

great day only spoilt after break for lunch!they retested everyone and would,nt allow me back on(boo)to loud?

will be talking to westfield first thing on monday about a replacement silencer(but one that actually silences).

once again thanks to tony ;)

thanks also to my mate mark purves,supplier of slicks,tools,drinks,advice & friendship......cheers bud :t-up:

Glad everything went OK for you guys. Shame I didn't make it back in time :( Can't wait to see the piccies.

Now that you've all recovered, who's up for a 1/4 mile drag strip extraveganza this weekend, Sunday 1st September at Santa Pod (www.santapod.com)

I'll be there along with a bunch of other V8 owners, and all sorts of Nissan Micras, Astra GTEs, XR3is, Scoobies etc.

Only £23 for entrance and all day blasting (probably get at least 4 runs for that) and it's a good social event as well as a driving test.

Mark

See what you mean, but just the reflection.

The only damage was to my number plate when I hit a cone - a little over assertion :D  :D

All the pictures from Kemble

Click here  :0

DCP_1448.jpg

DCP_1450.jpg

DCP_1451.jpg

shaun,

great pics,but typical,only pic of my car & its my brother driving it for the very first time!

i'm sure he'll love it though :D  :D

regards

will