Santa Cruz Blur Bike

Richy

Santa cruz blur bike

Size medium.

Anodised blue, full xtr, marzocchi marathon forks, hope brakes, new tyres chain and cassette.

Fantastic bike but sadly need to sell it to fund the sprint season :(

And no i don't know what time it'll do curbough in before someone asks!! :)

If anyone is genuinly keen i can bring it to an event if anyone is going to one i am.

Price and pics on application please.

Cheers Rich

Fantastic MTB (Blur LT owner here too)

I like your suggestion of taking the bike to a meet up; I've been thinking about whether a saris bones will fit on my Westie for an Afan trip ;0)

Fantastic MTB (Blur LT owner here too)

I like your suggestion of taking the bike to a meet up; I've been thinking about whether a saris bones will fit on my Westie for an Afan trip ;0)

Mmmm, Se7en mtb trip :yes:

I'm sure you could get it to fit somehow. Must admit, never tried it myself though.

I do need an Afan fix this year ;)

I do need an Afan fix this year ;)

Sounds like we might have a club meet/run on the cards - I'll post a suggestion when I've sussed the bike carrier! :cool:

Sorry to highjack your ad Richy, hope you sell the bike & enjoy your season :yes:

Haha no probs just high jack my post :)

A 7 mtn bike ride sounds a new idea!

Blur / blur lt great bike.. Sorry to see her go but sprintings a costly game and need some pennys :(

• 3 weeks later...

There's no price mentioned ???

There's no price mentioned ???

'Fraid my experience has always been that if you make people "work" to find out details in an ad, like prices, photos etc, many, more often than not will just move on to the next advert. :down:

It's usually just the exceptionally rare, or massively sought after items that people go the extra mile for.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.