Essex Area Meeting, Sunday 13Th May 2012

Mark (smokey mow)

To be fair I went to the first couple of events there and for the last couple of years they have swept it - but cover your arches anyway.

rears are carbon so stronger than fibre glass. but will apply some clear protective film tomorrow if its dry

Gonna try and get to see you all but have done nothing for the last two weeks as its been so wet and is looking like I will be working all weekend :( Poor show from me.

Still want to come to woodbrigde if I haven't broke the car getting to Le Mans next month.

I'm not gonna be able to make the meet because I'll be working. I will however try to make the boat the following week. Just got to pace myself at the all-the-champagne-can-drink ball I'm attending the night before...

Ben

Gonna try and get to see you all but have done nothing for the last two weeks as its been so wet and is looking like I will be working all weekend :( Poor show from me.

Still want to come to woodbrigde if I haven't broke the car getting to Le Mans next month.

Come to Woodbridge next Saturday instead, I'll be there.

Bumperty bump, looks like it's going to be a cracking day tomorrow :cool: hope to see a few of us wheel our cars out for the day :)

I'll be there :) in a westy - a passenger in Bernie's :)

• Like 1

Great to see you all, and so may cars too, 9 in total by my count :t-up: