Brantingham Car Show

hogman

Right then!

Anyone interested in going in convoy to the Brantingham car show in East Yorkshire on Monday???

I know its last minute but only just found out about it!!

Plan is - meet up somewhere then convoy it there, gain free entry (well try), have a ponder about at the cars and stalls then move on out for a blast!

Anyone interested?

Email me on kjstabler@lycos.co.uk - ONLY as my normail email aint working!!

Cheers

Kevin

East Yorks AO

HMMMMMMMM yes ,  the show......... RS turbos.

not my scene.

£3!!!entry!!!

most of them there looked like they were gunna come up to me and say '' ay dockard, fukof frummemo-ar or'll nock y fukinaat dockard''

Who was in the yellow Y reg that headed past the Ellington turn off on the M62? dudes with carves an' goggles. I was int' megane shed.

gave a wave but no responce  :(

didnt see any westies when i got there, just RS johnboys pissin'.

Saw the yellow westy from the M62 arrive at the correct turn off 2 miles from the site as I was leaving.

That would have been me mate :)

We left from stoke and did not have a clue how to get there, made like a million wrong tunings, but got ther in the end :)

Sorry i did not wave did not see.

My mate actually fell asleep in the car OH MY GAWD made me giggle :)

Not really my scene either, I woke up and just fancied a ride, so looked on here and saw the show and headed off, 3hrs there and 3 back, but was a good ride, I picked up a set of ford Capri rims for 30 quid, just got to have them posted as they would not fit in the westy.

Catflap and mog (passenger)

HEHEHE thanx, was i going fast? LOL

some times i was crawling and when we warmed up i moved a little quicker ;)

Came over the top of that mountain and we bl**** froze, my passenger was wearing shorts (nutter) lol

HEHE was my hat flapping in the wind ;)

We did go but got there paid the 3 quid and stayed an hour - wayyyyyyyyyyyy to much like a Max Power boy racer party for me!! ???  ;)

Ah well worth a try, shame we missed each other, there was a white Robin Hood there and he didnt even talk to us!!!

Cheers

Kevin