Last Call for the Kemble Westfield Day on 30th Au

ACW

[Do you know where the airfield is relative to the centre of Kemble? I've got SatNav, which will get me to Kemble OK, but then what?

See you there.

Pete

Pete,

Just waft back to your old plot and bash days.

Just waft back to your old plot and bash days.

The only wafting that I do these days is after a good curry. Fortunately, when I'm out in the Westie it disperses quite quickly. If you see me making strange hand and arm movements from inside the cockpit you’ll know why!

Boys eh?

They tell me that women don't fart untill they're married. Well, my 6 year old daughter does - is that because she hasn't reached the age of womanhood?

You've got satnav in a Westfield?  I got some serious **** on here because I've got audio in mine (and said audio will be circling Kemble next Friday) Cue suggestions for what I might listen to?:D

stuart,

are cars with audio allowed at track days :D   :D

do they have to test how loud the stereo is,you might have to repack your speakers :D  :D

see you there

will :)