Last Call for the Kemble Westfield Day on 30th Au

ACW

Posted on Behalf of the Cheltenham and Gloucester AO:

There are still a few places for the Westfield Only trackday at Kemble Airfield on Friday 30th August.

The price is just £79 for a full day (open pitlane) of driving.

Instruction is available at just £25 for two15 minute sessions.

The crowd are mostly WSCC members and should behave fairly sensibly on the day! (no Max Power Crowd to dent your pride & joy).

Noise limit on the day is 103db, helmets are mandatory & available for hire on the day.

To book, log on to website: Motorsport-events.co.uk, go to the 'venues' page, click on 'booking' and print off a booking form.

Send the form in with your cheque for payment.

This event is organised by Tony Sighe, the Cheltenham, Gloucester & North Wiltshire Area Orgainser.

Contact Tony at tsighe@aol.com if you have any questions.

Will be there :D  :D

Is anyone booked on with a megabusa?, i have e zetec engine in mine but i will be bringing a mate along who is looking at placing an order for for the megabusa starter kit at  the donnington show and would like to see one/some in action.

Does anyone have ant idea what sort of discounts/bargins can be squeezed ot of westfield for ordering at the shows?, i think i got about 7.5-10% off back in 99.

cheers

Glen

Is the event open to for Westie owners who just want to turn up and be a spectator? Having never attended a track day before it would be nice to see what goes on before taking the plunge (or not)

Pete

fast westie,

why will they not let you drive,what makes your car different from anyone elses!!! ???

pete where are you coming from as could always meet up somewhere!!

Details below from Ed Moore from Motorsport Events

WESTFIELD ONLY TRACK DAY - KEMBLE AIRFIELD FRIDAY 30th AUGUST

As always the track layout on operation for your event will be specifically designed for you by Motorsport Events Ltd MD Ed Moore to give all guests maximum fun and will be a challenge to drivers of all levels. We anticipate a track length of approximately 1.3 miles that will specifically suit Westfield type cars.

The noise rules at Kemble are 103 dB(A) at 0.5 metres and at 3/4 of maximum revs.

As with all of our events we will have helmets available for hire, 2 of the highest calibre Instructors on hand, offering tips and advice, as well as in car instruction at £25 per 30 mins, a Medic and of course our brilliant team of Marshals.

The on site Cafe will be open to provide lunches which will need to be pre booked in the morning with Natasha.

Please book direct with Motorsport Events. You will need to access the web-site:

Motorsport-Events(click on the link)

And print off the booking form - fill in the details and send off your cheque asap. (Don't leave it too long or you may miss out?).

We very much look forward to hosting this day for you and will liaise with you on a regular basis.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Edward Moore

Motorsport Events Limited

Tel: 0870 787 2116

ed@motorsport-events.co.uk+

www.motorsport-events.co.uk

Motorsport-Events

pete where are you coming from as could always meet up somewhere!!

Will,

I'm based near Aylesbury. Is that anywhere near to you?

Pete

i'm in cheltenham! is that any use.

I'll be approaching Kemble from Burford via Bibury and then Cirencester, so we'll be coming from different directions apart from the Cirencester onwards bit. Not to worry.

Do you know where the airfield is relative to the centre of Kemble? I've got SatNav, which will get me to Kemble OK, but then what?

See you there.

Pete