A Plan Insurance

TrophyJem

Just renewed my insurance for the Westy with A Plan for £105

What can I say. I'm a happy chappy!!! And what a nice company to deal with.

My renewal was going to be £175

Oh and I have no affiliation with them, I'm just a happy customer!!

Thanks for your kind words .... i will pass them on :)

Clare

Yep - A Plan are good. They dont just do kit cars either and are worth getting them to quote your daily driver car as well :t-up:

• Like 1

I spoke to A plan last week for a quote on my fleet of rusty old ****e. Sadly they couldn't get within 15% of my existing price.

But...

The conversations I had with Cla(i)r(e) were comfortably the best experience I've ever had with an insurer.

She was enthusiastic, knowledgeable and professional. She called back precisely when she said she would if not sooner and filled me with such confidence in the firm that I very nearly went with them despite their price being £200 more.

• 1 month later...

A-plan gets my vote

is was that time of year to renew my westfield insurance and have used frank pickles for the last two years and was happy with the price that they had quoted me over the phone £135 but thought i would give A-plan a ring after reading on here that one or two people had changed to them, A-plan were £27 cheaper than frank pickles on my quote bringing it down to £108 for the seight and £50 less on the excess

Clare at Thatcham was a real pleasure to deal with and was more than helpfull

ash

Do A plan include breakdown cover ? and how much is the exess ?

So I can GO compare :)

excess even :t-up:

Do A plan include breakdown cover ? and how much is the exess ?

So I can GO compare :)

excess even :t-up:

Morning,

We can include UK or European breakdown, and the excesses vary depending on the value of the vehicle and the insurer.

If you give me a call on 01635 874646 I can go through the details with you and find a quotation the most suits your needs.

Thanks

Clare

I've just come off the phone to the lovely Clare at A Plan :)

Got my westy Renewal from Frank Pickles £230 :down:

Renewed with A Plan £159 :t-up:

Also got a renewal quote for the wifes Fiesta (due in 3 weeks) about £90 less than last year, so it looks like i'll be talking to Clare again soon :d

Thanks Clare :t-up:

im also with A-Plan for this year and very happy customer, it will be interesting to see if the renewal next year will be as good. I reckon A-plan managed to get a good chunk of the market this year...

Thanks for your kind words guys :t-up:

With regards to renewals ... there is no reason why the rates would change ... so should be as competitive :)

A-Plan just got more of my business, this time on SWMBO's car as well, cheaper premium and much lower excess - thanks, Clare!

At this rate, Clare will be a pin-up in the 2013 WSCC calendar! :cool::t-up:

(If that sounded sexist, it isn't meant that way! :blush: )

Same here. Changed my Westy insurance to A plan this year and also my wife's tin top insurance. Saved us a packet. Thanks Clare

At this rate, Clare will be a pin-up in the 2013 WSCC calendar!

Don't believe him, Clare.

Anyway, this comment's no use without pictures! (that is sexist and meant to be :) )