This Is Interesting......... (Not!)

Norman Verona

How nice that he has the time and resources to run his playground in a totally non-controversial non-political fashion. Good luck with that, can't see it lasting. On the other hand, it might be fun to watch his inevitable nervous breakdown trying to police it.

The trouble is Norman, when you make a political comment most of us agree with you. :d

But don;t start any hassle, we have loads as it is :bangshead:

Thread reported to Admin :p

Been around the internet too long to bother with arguing into it

honey-im-tired-come-to-bed-now-hold-on-someone-is-being-wrong-on-the-internet.jpg

Thread reported to Admin :p

FPMSL :laugh:

Actually, I've already taken the liberty of reporting myself, examining the report, rejecting it and admonishing myself for sending in said report. That way I've beaten all of you to the punch on who reports me first. :p:cool::d

Scott, that was posted in October 2010. So he's had plenty of fun policing so far.

Each to their own, but talk about rod + own + back... :durr::bangshead:

Surely in political terms that kind of approach would make him a Facist Dictator.... :o:d :d

• Like 1

Surely in political terms that kind of approach would make him a Facist Dictator.... :o:d :d

Strictly speaking, the penultimate word and the second and third syllables of the final word in that statement are quite redundant. :d

• Like 2