Elvington

Jon Murray

Me I may have extra help at school and still carn't spell very well just thing how bad it would have been with out that private school education.

Paul.

well said Blatman plus I am dyslexic (word/letter blindness).and had major aggro at school from so called friends takin' the 'p*ss'. but I got use 2 it,but I still came away with v.good 'A' level and OND results from college. :p I really have 2 concentrate 2 make sure I haven't missed bits out, even tho' I read things 2 or 3 times I still miss letters or even complete words out or  put additional ones in!!!.

I understand what you're saying,and I ain't offended. I do like the new way as it saves me time doin' my job. I have to look after 4 salesman and bring in over £1m worth of business each year,plus its good 4 takin' notes when I'm  in with my customers :D

Jesus have u heard me? I should be up for an Oscar!! this is a real tear jurker!!

keep up the good work!!  :(  C U @ Elvington ;) !! If yr comin' up that is?!?!?!

Buzz :cool: