KENT WESTFEILDS

jamie

Hi guys & girls. (In Kent) and all

Having had me westy on the road for a few months now and am enjoying the sensation of a 4 wheeled motorbike and needing to meet fellow local westy owners for tips of the trade & (beer/food fast driving etc).

I have been reading about coast 2 coast runs etc looks a brill drive but due to work commitments it’s a bit to far to drive this for one sat evening.

As living in Kent I have had only 2 contacts with westy owners and have never meet due circumstances.

In the last 2 Westfield world mag Kent has been missed off the list as an area organiser that’s why I am putting fingers to keyboard as a very large county I would of thought that a larger number of owners would exist and a regular meeting taking place, but if no large number maybe a small number 1 or 2 or more could travel to the nearest meet if allowed? Or arrange the opposite? Have our own coast to coast?

I.E London  / Essex / surrey etc.

Any ideas or comments / suggestions

All the best

Jamie

You can always Join us at the Surrey Club checkout www.surreyclub.fsnet.co.uk. We meet every second Tuesday of the month around 7.30pm at the Parrott pub Forest Green

not far from Capel Dorking.How far into Kent are you? Tunbridge Wells end?  :t-up: