Wiscombe Entry List...

RobC

Is there one...? nothing on the website...

Looking to attend as a spectator this year :(

anyone going?

Yes Rob

Smaller entry this year

Stu Hill

Neil Mckinstrie

Stephen Herbert

Mark Bishop

Micheal Skidmore

see you there

Stu

Hi Rob, hope to see you there. I still have memories of you being recovered from the edge of the trees last year whilst we all sat on the start line not knowing what had happened to you.

:) see you there...! hoping the weather's better this weekend too... it's no fun in the wet. I take it that everyone is doing both days as normal.

Yes, as far as I can see. Limited entry because the Saturday clashes with Goodwood, and some are going there.

See you all tomorrow then :) some time after lunch. Be good to catch up, just not the same this year.

Wiscombe was interesting yesterday... not going to spoil the results but with a newly laid surface and damp running. this wasn't incident free either.. We arrived to see a westfield that had had a nasty one at bunnies. Didn't no the chap but he seemed fine the car less so.. Just hope it's a quick and painless rebuild. :(

Today must be horrible for the guys. I'm an hour away and I don't even want to go out...

Good to catch up with you all... and get well soon Neil! :( would have been good to catch up.

Pictures will be up shortly. PM if you'd like a me to send any over

Thanks, Rob, but I couldn't look at all of them, just every 5th. seemed about right!

Good job you didn't go today, I left about 9.30 am, just too awful (the weather that is) and I wasn't at my best anyway, what with the "dreaded lurgie" and all. Dont know how the other 3 went on today, they were going to see how the morning progressed I think.

What dreadful news from Goodwood, I dont know what to say; well really there isn't anything we can say but how sorry we are for the girl, and her friwends and family, as well as her fellow club sprinting members

Wiscombe (day 1) results have been emailed to all competitors. I'll try and attach a copy, but be warned before opening, for some reason it is 18 pages, and our 4 competitors are on page 17.

Thinking about it, not sure how I can post a link, so wont.