Few Pics

leeswesty

Not sure about the fuel filler arrangement, but I do like your take on the locking cover!

caragain002.jpg

What prevents splashes and "blow back" running into the boot box?

caragain006-1.jpg

sorry my mistake it's a boat anchor

I do hope not to spill any it cost to much as for the boat anchor it was cheap but i have put all new parts in it this my first westy but i will do another one and do things better next time thanks for replys any one made a scoop before any tips all so do they pull nut covers off for iva as i have stuck them on

Actually, I had a look further through the album (I'd add a thumbs up smiley here if I wasn't on the iPad), it looks like the filler is actually straight into the top of your tank? In a Westfield tank, for various reasons, even filled slowly, they have an annoying habit of occasionally spitting the odd gob of fuel back out the filler as the tank start to get full.

It's not much, but that was my worry, without any sort of integral funnel arrangement, or rain gutter to the boot opening, it could drain straight into the boot box.