Few Pics

leeswesty

Not sure but I know Hammy will be getting excited at the swept wings in the background!

Not sure but I know Hammy will be getting excited at the swept wings in the background!

forget the wings look at that cement mixer :love:

oh and what the devil is two thirds of the bonnet cut away for ,what did it have in it a perkins diesel

car looks a treat but surprised nobody has mentioned the elephant in the room ;-)

I believe Lee is running injection and will be fitting a bulge to cover the cutout in the bonnet , if I recall correctly this is an unfinished kit that he is currently bringing up to date and will be putting through IVA

Elephant, nope don't see it.

Found the cement mixer and the boxes and the bike, but no elephant. Is it one of those where's wally? Things.

Or is it the optimistic bonnet hole for a down draft carb or no front bolts holding on the wings or the yellow padding in a red car..... I give up

errr seats

and the fuel filler in the boot box cover but it has a boot box so how do you remove the cover to get into your boot box

Yes i got this kit that was not finished i have took it completely apart and start again I got to get new pads for the seats made a the carpets and had the red piping put on the tunnel only cost me £40 for all the guy who done it is going to have a look at doing the seats .the boot box has a look on the top so i can still get in have not put bolts on front wings yet as i have not set wheels yet and not done it befor that is the only thing left and then i can put them on for good . the bonnet i have got to make a scoop for but i am i to mined to fit a set of bike carbs yet . can you have a look at the cover behinde the seat that i made out of drain pipe and put carepet around it will it be ok for iva

The mixer is the smallest one i have seen but the old woman next door died and its a council house so i put a six foot wall up . the bike is not mine a guy ask me to sort it out for him about 2years ago his son took it apart and lost parts off it and i still waiting for him to get them for me to sort it out

If any one needs the old swept wings you can have them as long as you pick them up

I would hesitate to say it, but the roll bar. i know, I know, it looks like someone's gone to a lot of trouble to fabricate their own, but no bracing and no back stays would normally mean it's more of a handy grab rail to aid getting in and out.

If it's not been IVA'd those press stud bases for the tonneau/hood will need some attention.

oh and what the devil is two thirds of the bonnet cut away for ,what did it have in it a perkins diesel

caragain006-1.jpg