Just Ordered One Of These....

Cleggy the Spyder Man

SDB kit or fully assembled?

Just as well that it's capable of crossing to New York without refuelling. There aren't too many petrol stations in mid-Atlantic!

I see that he went down the budget route on the electronics and decided to run it off his iPad...

Thats like the one on Whale Wars......... they look ace!!

I see that he went down the budget route on the electronics and decided to run it off his iPad...

Yeah, just wait until the battery dies :oops::o:blush:

hey well in my dreams anyway - just how cool is that :cool:

Thats like the one on Whale Wars......... they look ace!!

The style does look very simlar to MY Ady Gil which was the boat the whale wars people were using.

It was built as Earthrace to get the record for fastest circumnavigation of the globe by a powered vessel. The whale wars people leased it, renamed it Ady gil, crashed it into a Japanese whaling ship and sunk it. It was a bit annoying at the time that most of the newspapers called it a stealth boat with no reference to the fact it was originally Earthrace, a wave piercing, record holding boat.

I had a tour of Earthrace when it visited Cardiff dock but it was not at all luxurious. Still, if I had 1,000,000 New zeland dollars lying around at after it got the record I would have treated myself to it.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/MY_Ady_Gil

Maybe if we get a group buy on luxury trimarans going we will get them cheap?

Where does that fit on a Westfield?

Shouldn't that be "where does a westfield fit on that" - bet it's got a garage on board some where