Caution Camper Van And Caravan Owners

cast iron

What they should do is make crime equal prison and prison should be education based and not recreationally based. No parole but automatic increasing of sentances for bad behaviour. Life means life.

As for those who abscond, I would let the bounty hunters do this work. Fixed price for recovery of said persons.

And finally, if they damage property they pay for it, if that means they get less dole to spend on special brew and fags, after they come out fine by me.

It really annoys me that you speed and get a hefty fine, plus a victim surcharge, smack an old lady get community service.

I think the police has changed a lot in the recent days and wanted people do get arrested

Now, if I was Home Secretary, I would have had a certain person arrested and on a plane to Jordan within the hour.

It's easier to apoligise than ask permission.

But the doogooders would have welcomed him back with open arms as an oppressed individual. Personally I would dedicate a small ounce size piece of lead to all the innocent people he has caused harm too and insert it in his head.

Bob :angry:

Now, if I was Home Secretary, I would have had a certain person arrested and on a plane to Jordan within the hour.

It's easier to apoligise than ask permission.

What I want to know is this.

We wont send him to Jordan because evidence obtained by turture may be used against him :bangshead:

The guy is an enemy of the State, he is known to have had contact with a former most wanted man in the World with a view to planning more terror attacks.

So why the f*ck are we not torturing him to find out more about his associates :angry:

Now on the news they are debating whether it was midnight Monday or Tuesday they could arrest him, UUUUUNNNNNNbelievable. My solution was far simpler. What a bunch of donuts.

I'm also with Paul above we should do that before we top him

Bob :(

Any opinion voiced on here is a pesonal one and has no connection whatsoever with the WSCC

i was talking to someone in the prison service

This is incredible

To prevent riots they are given X Boxes and the like, If they are deemed to be bad, then the X Box is removed, so they talk loudly about organising a riot and the X Box is returned!!

plonk the lot onm a vacated island and let them fight amongst themselves, televise it, make profit, use profit to support victims... seemples!