Race Type Seats Wanted

neo

As per title really guys race seats wanted to fit my wide body car

what have you got lying around fella's

I have a pair of race style padded seats in red and black as per the Westfield type like these;

http://retweeter.co.uk/magento/index.php/seats/racing-vinyl-seat.html

Complete with mountings and in excellent condition but for a couple of nicks on the edge of one seat (studs on jeans etc).

Just come out of my widebody as my bum is definitely to big in these!!! Need standard Westfield seats!

Very intereted in those can you maybe send me some pictures of them and email me some details and price etc...

barnsey1971@aol.com

or call me on 07527995726 im a 12hrs shift tomorrow but leave a message and i will call you back etc...

rob

I'm working long hours away from home at the moment so will contact you later in the week when I can take some pictures etc.

Martyn

ok spot on martyn thanks mate i will deffo take these subject to price etc....

I've 2 fibreglass shell type seats that I took out of my narrow body (but they are pretty wide for narrow seats).

They aren't a matching pair and have seen some use, but are still ok. 1 is westfield, I was told the other one is too but I'm not convinced. Is that the kind of thing you are after?

6953283914_8ec4eca883_z.jpg

To be honest it is the sort of thing im after but would like a matched pair thats all,

Rob

• Like 1

Still looking or anyone one know any suppliers of seats that deffo fit in the SEIW chassis ???

Rob

if you google GTS Tuning and select the 'seats' tab far right of the web page, you'll see the Panther - its a lightweight race seat that is comfortable and fits my Megabusa SeiW very well.

That's a good price for the lightweight one at £140 including VAT and 3.75kgs

Any other users of these?

I may have set for sale (black, matching), depending on an outcome for some sports seats I'm going to replace them with.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.