Sold

Gordon1987

Evening All.

My dad (John) has got his Brian James RS5 Race Shuttle for sale.

Model 350-5210 : Load capacity 2000kg, load bed 16ft 1 x 6ft 4

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

(Please ignore my truck in the background!)

In very good order with the odd scuff/minor ding.

Never been signed up. Rarely used.

Comes with tilt mechanism, recent jockey wheel, stop bar, new remote winch & battery, unused spare wheel, masses of tread on tyres. New locks to rear door, 2 sets of keys to all locks throughout.

Twin doors each side = Large gull wing and small access door per side.

Only selling as a bit big for a Westfield! Moving to a Sprint Shuttle or similar if we can find one.

Located near York but can alternatively be collected from me at Donington Park too.

£8000 o n o

Get in touch if interested:

harrygf@gmail.com (Me)

01347878355 (Dad - John)

I wondered what they did with the de-comissioned space shuttles ;)

nice bit of kit that

haha, they are fairly large. but that just means all the more space for kit/wheels/children!

I want to keep it but cant justufy/afford it!

haha, they are fairly large. but that just means all the more space for kit/wheels/children!

I want to keep it but cant justufy/afford it!

I thought it was your dads so why do you have to afford it?

My dad is generous.. but not that generous! Its worth too much for me to just have it. Plus I have my own covered trailer anyway so will have to be happy with that.

really would have to get some black vinyl space shuttle windows on it if it was mine :laugh:

anyway good luck with the sale :t-up:

Good trailers but they are quite heavy.

With a car loaded you really need a landrover Discovery or equivalent type vehicle to tow it.

David

Yeah fairly heavy; I towed it with my Westy in it with my Audi 1.9tdi quite happily.

Yeah fairly heavy; I towed it with my Westy in it with my Audi 1.9tdi quite happily.

happily - but are you sure that is legal?

The trailer unloaded is around 1000kgs ? I thought you had to use the chassis plate weight of the car so another 900 kgs making 1900kgs.

An A6 which is the heaviest audi with the 1.9 tdi is shown on caravan sites as only rated to tow around 1450kgs braked trailer.

David

Happily - for the car to handle the weight, may not have been in the limits though...

Hadnt checked the audi towing capacity, just seen it is 1900kgs so i was probably okay...

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/facts-and-figures/audi/a4/avant-2001/22718/

But overall, yes it's a big trailer and it is up to the potential owner to decide how to tow it I suppose.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.