Shoes For Sale At Stoneleigh?

Captain Colonial

cheers wuv, if I click the heels together three times and say "there's no place like home" will I be transported to kansas?

Only if Kansas is the gay club in Warwick.

Bob

Only if Kansas is the gay club in Warwick.

Bob

The voice of experience? Inquiring minds want to know!

/valium seems to be working well!

I believe in the John Wayne stance, big beefy cowboy with Marrion as his name, hell no Kincade. I think you would walk like JW with those lovely pink numbers on though, be foolish not to.

Bob (lost my emoticoms again)

lol

i guessed at something like that... never really been into names on clothes much so wouldnt have known.....

im not into named clothes i'm like a tramp tbh but do like me samba's

I believe in the John Wayne stance, big beefy cowboy with Marrion as his name, hell no Kincade. I think you would walk like JW with those lovely pink numbers on though, be foolish not to.

Bob (lost my emoticoms again)

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIqlZctoueBpbXn5pKRKtFGVyFetIv2skl-2fpXXs-2sfHNPBs7g

Steve,

That'll be me checking out in bnq. Nothing like keeping your weapon in your hand. On that note I'm off, be gentle with me oaps.

Bob :p :p :p

use the force wuv

Jeeez you puta request up for help and you get nailed as a gayer!! :d

Capt I'd for the Karting shoes half the price of the FIA approved stuff look the same and will last a few years I bought a pair of OMP black sgoes think they were about £4o inc from demon thieves

Buzz

Having never been to Stoneliegh and need a pair of Birdz goggles (the large ones you can wear glasses under) and a new pair of driving shoes (OMP or Sparco as above) will I be able to get them at the show?

Cheers Buzz, much appreciated, wondered if I was ever going to get a sensible answer in this thread! :t-up:

No, but it'll be fun for us watching you try! ;):laugh:

• Like 1

Scott - Piloti are good shoes and if you want to buy some at Stoneleigh pay a visit to the Hamilton Classics stand and you might well get a 10% WSCC Members discount if you speak nicely :)

• Like 1

Captain,

I got a set of piloti's 2 years ago at the show. Good shoes. Although mine are the type that make you look like a prat :-)

Just looked at the Piloti web site.

Now then, all together, sing the Yorkshire Anthem.........

HOW MUCH