Shoes For Sale At Stoneleigh?

Captain Colonial

Need to buy some new black driving shoes, currently looking at Pilotis as I want shoes (not boots) that don't scream "prat" when you climb out of the Westfield and walk into a pub or restaurant.

Anyone know if any exhibitors who sell them will be at Stoneleigh? I can call them in advance and have them reserve a pair.

Ta! :)

I would need more than good shoes Captain ;-)

I would need more than good shoes Captain ;-)

Let me rephrase that - that would make me look even more of a prat than I already look!

driving shoes are for gayers wuv i have size11/12 canal boats and are wide barges at that and i just drive in samba's etc

Let me rephrase that - that would make me look even more of a prat than I already look!

that was aimed at myself captain not you - although come to think about it ;-)

• Like 1

yeah but what pedal box is gonna argue with your feet wuv? dancing around in a top mounted narrow pedal box needs shoes to suit, at least I want black shoes not red boots to match me car

Oh yes, white is the new black, Captain just for you these are.

Bob :d :d

Valium should be kicking in soon. :love:

yeah but what pedal box is gonna argue with your feet wuv? dancing around in a top mounted narrow pedal box needs shoes to suit, at least I want black shoes not red boots to match me car

ahhh all forgiven wuv i forgot you were a narrow boy :) any colour as long as there black :yes:

Oh yes, white is the new black, Captain just for you these are.

Bob :d :d

Valium should be kicking in soon. :love:

You'll need it when you get my invoice!