Essex Monthly Meet And Detling Kit Car Show

Mark (smokey mow)

Nearly forgot to post this after I said at the weekend I'd do it :oops: thanks for the nudge :)

As most of the Essex clan mentioned they were either attending the Detling Kit car show or are going to be busy over the Easter break it was discussed amongst several of us on the TOWIE blat that we would skip this months meeting at the Lodge and instead shall be doing our tyre kicking in Kent. :cool:

I know a few of us are already planning to go on the Saturday and I'll be there with the Southern Kit Car Club (SKCC). I'm watching the forecast praying for good weather, if the rains hold off then I'll be taking the Westfield but if not shall still be there but in the tin top.

Details of the Detling Show here for those thinking of going that haven't been in the past.

Normal service will resume at the Lodge the weekend after Stoneleigh on Sunday 13th May. :t-up:

Re: Stoneleigh I'll put a message up closer to the date to see if there's any interest in convoying up there.

Well done for posting this mark, i'll be taking the westy to detling although it will be on the trailer as have my boys in tow.

See you there.

are we meeting up somewhere like the tunnel services.

only 1 day for tigger to find a excuse not to go :p

are we meeting up somewhere like the tunnel services.

only 1 day for tigger to find a excuse not to go :p

I'll be travelling A13 if you wanted to convoy Pete, but I haven't worked out my timings yet.

Oh and I'm about to start my winter upgrades :oops: let's hope I'm finished by tomorrow :d

if you coming down a13 you can pop around mine on route

Well just been out for a blat in the V8 and it's going well so I'm up for it ..... apart from that ..... I've lost my excuse book :d :d :d

So anybody fancy meeting up in the services at jct 30 M25 to drive down to Detling, add your names here!

That has the makings of a plan :t-up: what time are you thinking? Show opens at 10am.

you suppose to be putting race engine back in car. slacker

38 milesto detling from my house 47min drive according to google..

im easy with time .what ever everyone wants todo

38 milesto detling from my house 47min drive according to google..

im easy with time .what ever everyone wants todo

I'll swing by yours for roughly 10am Pete, then if anyone else wants to join us and speaks up we can all meet up at Thurrock Services enroute which should get us to the showground from rougly 11am :t-up:

sounds good to me

• Like 1

Wave if you go past me on the way :t-up: :t-up:

which way you going m20 or a2

Was going to head down the M20.

Was going to head down the M20.

That's the way I go, M20 for the Journey there and then M2/A2 on the way back.

im easy usually go A2 but m20 just as easy