Price Of Beer?

Bananaman

Price of a Pint!  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brew my own! Last lot of malt I brought cost 15 quid and that makes 40 pints! Of proper ale! None of that chemical hang over rubbish!!!;-)

1664 is 2.40€ for a half litre (I think!)

Before we left sunny Sheffield for sunnier France the Nottingham Arms at Broomhill (a university pub) was still selling bitter at £1 a pint. You knew it was a uni pub because there was always 4 around a table with one pint and 4 straws.

A real pint in the Gardeners Rest at Neepsend is about £2.50. But I'll verify that over the May bank holiday.

bitter is for gayers

Here in the frozen north, its approx 5quid a pint. :-(

Pooofy lager swigger I guess, I like a well kept bitter, not sure of he other. Can't say I've tried it though so can't comment. My local is owned by a gay couple but that only means I'm digging a deeper hole for myself. Nice one Steve.

Bob :p

Pooofy lager swigger I guess, I like a well kept bitter, not sure of he other. Can't say I've tried it though so can't comment. My local is owned by a gay couple but that only means I'm digging a deeper hole for myself. Nice one Steve.

Bob :p

:laugh:

Evening Steve hows the d word going

Bob :yes::no:

:no::yes: so so wuv ,been hard this week with bev not here :d

Keep going mate its only pain and suffering. Soon be back on the right track when the management returns. Won't be at the meet on Thursday its going to snow anyway. Next month. Oh and the beer is pretty cheap at the Whipping stocks just can't remember how much.

Bob :d

Nowt less than £3.20 at my local and I think he charges over £4 for Peroni (which me and most Italians think is crap beer anyway). But he always has a good crowd in so you can't blame if we're all daft enough to pay it.