Price Of Beer?

Bananaman

Price of a Pint!  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's just gone upto £2.40 in my local....but don't seem to be able to vote in my own poll?

I see you've conveniently and wisely left out the "Bitter is cack!" option from your poll. :devil::westy::d

I was going to add an option of I only drink fizzy cack... Think i might do that for the girls!!!

I see you've conveniently and wisely left out the "Bitter is cack!" option from your poll. :devil::westy::d

i'd best not let you know.. you'd all think i was gloating :-D

can't help but smile as i write this anyway - about 60p - and that is deemed expensive to what it was just a few years back!

Oh well, since this poll is obviously biased, I'll fix it:

Bitter is cack - if you agree, press the "Like This" button now

Popcorn? Pringles? Gadgetman awaits your order! :laugh:

• Like 4

Oh well, since this poll is obviously biased, I'll fix it:

Bitter is cack - if you agree, press the "Like This" button now

Popcorn? Pringles? Gadgetman awaits your order! :laugh:

Bitter is CASK I think you mean :laugh:

• Like 1

Bitter is CASK I think you mean :laugh:

:laugh: Just trying to stir the pot be helpful! :t-up:

Price varies in Barnet, some as high as £3.30 a pint!

My regular pub has a running scale related to ABV, on average well below the £3.00 mark though. There is also a wonderful Micro Brewery I know of near me, where depending on ones ability to drink on the night, a pint ranges from about £1.20 to £2.50 :d

Don't drink Larger and only drink fizzy or fuity stuff when driving.

I can't remember what a pint costs down my way (at a guess close to £2.80 - £3.00) but I bought two large glasses of red wine in a pub near me last week and they cost £12.50 :o:cry: if I'd realised before I ordered them it would have been better to get a bottle and take what's left home with me to finish later...

I can't remember what a pint costs down my way (at a guess close to £2.80 - £3.00) but I bought two large glasses of red wine in a pub near me last week and they cost £12.50 :o:cry: if I'd realised before I ordered them it would have been better to get a bottle and take what's left home with me to finish later...

Is that what happens to you when you buy a MX-5 - you go off the beer and on to red wine? :p:d

/afternoon mate ;)

Is that what happens to you when you buy a MX-5 - you go off the beer and on to red wine? :p:d

/afternoon mate ;)

Hello 'mate' ???:p One just didn't want to be seen drinking a pint in front of a lady... wish I had now as nothing came of the encounter :d

I managed to get Blatman to buy me a burger and a coffee on Saturday though, that's some kind of record :yes::laugh:

• Like 1

£3.20 to £3.40 in mine dependent on strength. It's an Enterprise pub and and the landlord is obliged to buy from them. This is proper hand pumped ale, of course, not fizzy gnat's wee... :p

I managed to get Blatman to buy me a burger and a coffee on Saturday though, that's some kind of record :yes::laugh:

You get a free "Like This" for that! :t-up::laugh:

I wish I could get beer as cheap as your survey options suggest near here. (Just north of Portsmouth) Its been over £3 for a long time. The price rose on Sunday to £3.30 for cooking bitter, £3.50 for anything 4.5 ABV or above. Fizzy cack is even more expensive at £3.60 - £3.80.

Knowing the Landlord quite well I can see from his costs that he's not making much for himself its the brewery that are increasing their profits year on year. Pub rents are outrageous around here so much so that pubs are closing. we've had 3 nearby ones close in the last year, and the rents go up for the others on the grounds of "less competitition more trade" and the supermarkets sell more cheap beer.

David