Croft Track Day?

funbobby

Jeff, any comments on typical driving standards on this event and is it sessions both days?

Jeff, any comments on typical driving standards on this event and is it sessions both days?

Ive done a couple of rs days years ago Steve and in the early days was not good, cossie sierras going sideways everywhere, last year went for a look round the cars and there are some very nice cars get there for the concours competitions and driving standards were much better,most of the Rs boys are polishers anyway, there was a couple of racing Focus"s from Scotland compete in the north west and scottish championships there at crazy bhp think they had something like 700bhp! they were going a bit wild ( i declined a passenger ride) but past that looked pretty normal, most have cooked the brakes or blown up by 10.00 so the track gets quite empty :oops::d

Unfortunatley flying back in from Spain that day, so can't make it :( :(

Sounds interesting, no open pit though?

I am already booked in for Monday 7th May, look forward to seeing you all at Croft.

Count me in June 9th as well, excellent value ;)

Afraid I'm not playing out for this one after all. Pre Mira rally inspection on the Nova revealed a tear in the old shell and looking over it we have decided to pull the entry and not do Croft and crack on with the re shell, bummer but looking forward to having a spanking new super strong shell.