Croft Track Day?

funbobby

Is anyone planning a track day at Croft in the month of May? Anyone booked up for one already?

Cheers!

I think Nick Algar said he was doing the Javelin day, May 7th.. can't see his name on the list though.

Why May? I'm booked on to the July 7th one with Circuit days. :t-up:

Its a noisy day on the 7th May too according to Javelin website :t-up:

Just the soonest I can get the car out on track after the Rally at Mira on the 21st April. Could do the July one too mind :-)

Yep, should be down to do the May day, but it does clash with Stoneleigh, so not certain now.

Will be doing the July one as well hopefully.

can get us in at Croft for either the 9th /10th June for £150 @ 105db, my pal organised it also suggested if we paid £3000 which would be £150 each for 20 people we could have our own exclusive session on saturday the 9th how good would that be :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

• Like 1

anyone fancy stumping up the £3k in advance :oops:

or if you want to mix in with the expert session just let me know its cheap for a noisy day!

very cheap for a noisy day - the May one is £240!

can get you in bob, could get you in for both days if the Slipmiester fancied a bash at it too ? will ask how much it is for extra drivers .

anyone else fancies it just shout , was way undersubscribed last year, track was quiet most weekend!

In fact, the Mrs (who seems to be monitoring my internet posts) has just reminded me I'm on holiday that weekend.....erse....

Cheers Coops - sounds like a good shout by yourself!

Im defo in for one day - I'll confirm if Slipery Mick or any of the other Smogclan want a slice.