1St Blat Of The Year

AidanPlace

Woooohoooooo,

Taxed from this morning,

Not a cloud in the sky,

New remote oil filter isnt leaking,

Was going out with a group from Ni7evens this afternoon but family has different ideas so

Wish me luck skipper, I'm going in......................................

Me three!

Just put enough fuel in it to get to a petrol station - really hope there is some left or it will be the most miserable day ever!

2 hours round the Mourne mountains, remote filter didn't leak..............result.

I had forgotten the buzz. Need the summer haircut now cos i look like some kind of bog brush :d :d

Snap! Taxed from today and what a blast! I'd forgotten how much of a buzz it is - wow!

I had forgotten the buzz. :d

You should have rung ....everyone for gets me! :cry:

Buzz :d

No one forgets you Mr Billsberry!!!

I did think I saw you at one point tho :d

• Like 1

I can't get out :( Did the timing belt change on my Zetec yesterday, the new belt has too much slop on the non-tensioner side so I need to adjust the cam sprockets and I don't have the holding tool nor a T55 torx so had to order 'em. I got way without adjusting the sprockets last time. C'est la vie.

At least my new impact gun made very short work of the crank pulley bolt :)

Got my girl out of the garage for her first start of the year after having the battery on charge for 24 hours. A little time to run the pump and refill the carbs, a few pumps of the throttle and she started after about five seconds, bless 'er. No frozen clutch this year for a change (bonus) but a dragging rear brake pad (high spot) that sorted itself out after a few stops. Taxed and ready to roll again, feels good! Have to put a new sticky pad on the rear view mirror, hoover it out, and on with Dr Cleggy's Patented Tyre White on the side wall lettering for that snazzy period look - good enough for F! and NASCAR, good enough for Cleggy, good enough for me! :t-up: Things are looking up!

Oh the envy.....mine is still in storage, engine still not back together, we are trying to get this damn basement finished. Maybe get some for the little girl next week. Blat away lads, take a few hairy bends for me...(that didnt sound right)

Did you hoover it out because it was full of pringle bits. Sales have been good this year especially with your able assistant Gadgetman.

Bob :down::d

• Like 1

It was an excellent year Bob, especially with the new boards, exploding engines, sales shenanigans (no names, no blames), and the usual suspects who fuel the flames. :t-up::cool::laugh:

FPMSL :d

Just been up to the Horseshoe Pass ( near Llangollen ), round Lake Bala and over the Berwyn Mountains and home. Loverly :d :d :d :d :d

What a cracking day.