Bargain Of The Century?

Mid life crisis

wish i had spare £5K and some space, that's wayyyy cheap!!!!

My suspicious radar is pinging like mad, but if it is legit, the thread title is correct. And yes, if I had an extra £5k, you wouldn't be reading this right now.

Funnily enough, someone was asking me if I knew of this car at the weekend. I don't but it has been advertised for a while now. Think a friend of a friend may be interested, so if he goes to see it and I hear anything, I'll pass it on.

It does seem incredibly good value though.

Matt

That trailer alone is worth the thick end of £1500 even needing tyres and brakes (which could all be fixed for around £300 max), I expect the HoneyMonster to be wending his way up north anytime soon and then we'll see it all advertised on here next week at a more realistic value... except that I know he's down south(ish) today so if someone wants to get in quick, now's your chance :d

Cheap, but a billion miles away from most people!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.