Detachable Wheel

CJspeedsport

I just bought a 280mm Momo team for £100 (Bit of a bargain as they retail at around £175) They're possibly the best wheel for our cars IMO especially as they are off-set which gives you a little more leg room. There's another on E-bay at the moment that needs snapping up!

http://www.ebay.co.u...4#ht_500wt_1287

Thanks for that its now mine!

Dave

Cheers for the links, Im already on a 70mm quick release but the horn and decals definitely a bonus!

When will all this end....... :down::d .......

Dave

I must admit I did consider one but thought I would rather spend my money on something a little more useful!

Like your subs ???

Like your subs ???

I only want to use the forum.....and that's free! ;)

Maybe if you saved up your subs you could get some decent wheels! ;)

Edited by Lordbenny

Now now kiddies, play nicely, there's a good diddums. :laugh:

Besides, I'm sure Lordbenny doesn't care what members say about him in the wonderful secret WSCC Members Only area that is invisible to non-members and which also contains discounts on some great stuff that would more than pay for his subs... :devil:

Although I am obliged to Lordbenny for the FleaBay link to the logos :t-up: Ordered!

Just to let you know, if you're fitting it to a sparco/momo horn push you'd better get a 43mm sticker or you'll have to slice off the raised rim around the centre 'horn push' part. I found this out this morning!

Actually, I've gone for the 52mm one for my Momo horn button. I've taken the horn push button assembly apart completely, removed the Momo button with plastic retaining ring + internal brass plate / spring combo, leaving just the plastic button housing unit - the 52mm one will cover this empty hole completely, and if I want to change back and put the Momo one back together, I can. :t-up:

Obviously, this won't work if your horn is connected to the steering wheel horn button. :durr:

Yes the decals look decent, they confirmed discount on postage for multiple buys, I'm gona wait till the new wheel lands to decide on what sizes I want, fancy a couple elsewhere too...

Dave

Got the badges today (within 48 hours) and can confirm they are excellent. The 52mm one is perfect for the Momo button (IMO) and I got 4 x 70mm ones for the big empty flat centres of my old Rim Star wheels that fills them up perfectly and looks great. Well chuffed, thanks for the tip Lordbenny! :t-up:

Got the badges today (within 48 hours) and can confirm they are excellent. The 52mm one is perfect for the Momo button (IMO) and I got 4 x 70mm ones for the big empty flat centres of my old Rim Star wheels that fills them up perfectly and looks great. Well chuffed, thanks for the tip Lordbenny! :t-up:

Careful he may be unknowingly advertising goods that breach copyright

Hmmm, interesting point. Arguments in several ways, endorsing something that might have been sold as an unauthorised copy, or bringing said thing to WF's attention for them to sort, or perhaps WF gets a royalty on each one sold. Anyway, if there is a copyright issue, I'm sure WF will chase it and force them to discontinue it. On a strictly quality basis, the quality is excellent IMHO.