• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• housebeautician

• markcoopers

• chazpowerslide

ok well I am certainly going to take the bull by the horns and saddle up in the morning :oops:

I have had a few ask for further details on meet up points so please see piccy below - and my investigations on fuel

Comfycaferun.jpg

I have found three fuel stations near Downham - the first is on the Lynn Road/Low Road junction - I shall take us Peterborough direction guys/gals past that way and fill up there if possible, then onto Arbuckles to hook up with the Cambs fellas and maybe fill up there if no joy at the first port of call

The last chance of fuel before we turn around and give it up as a bad job is a Pace Fuel Station which is a further couple of miles down the road on the A1122 in the direction we would be heading anyway

Let us keep our fingers crossed on the fuel situation :t-up: - I remember the days when it was only the weather that would stop play :laugh:

to be fair I have managed to to my best for the "I am all right jack" lot today as I have filled up both cars without too much hassle

Drive safe and hope to see us all sitting around a table at the comfy cafe tucking into a rather splendid breakfast :t-up: now who's bringing the jumps leads :blush::laugh:

by the way I have not checked to make sure the garages are open, or even still exist or have fuel - if anyone feels keen to contact these garages or have any better ideas on fuel then please be my guest :d this is my disclaimer bit by the way and I take no responsibility for any Muppet running out of fuel including myself :laugh::t-up:;)

Was out to northampton this morning and stations were open with no queues, but it was only 9.30.

MOT passed.

Just got to finish a few jobs, wash, polish and wax.

The motor certainly feels stronger now the new chargecooler is fitted, the water in the chargecooling system was cold after a good run over to the MOT test station.

I'd kinda forgot how quick it is.

Chaz.

Come on Liam, let me show you what proper V8's sound like.

What? Two 1500cc FIAT 4 pots glued together ;-)

Edited by Liam

Leak fixed coutesy of some liquid metal type stuff :oops: and a full tank of petrol.

Just need to go out for a quick blat to make sure everything is tickety boo :)

I shall fill up at the shell Peterborough services with optimax, oil and chocolate.

I have AA membership card

I am full of optimism

Liam, 2 x 1700 fiat 4 pots, 3.4 my friend....... Or as I like to think of it as Dino Ferrari's 90 deg v8 race car masterpiece

VX washed, polished, waxed and hooverd.

Full tank.

Road tested and will be taxed on line tomorrow.

I hope I remembered to bolt it all back together properly...........................

Chaz.

gentlemen start your engines

• Like 1

Just to say ta to Sean for the ride out today, most enjoyable cheers.

Just back home, Wells was excellent, we caught some 40+ crabs and had a fantastic time.

really enjoyed today, it was the WSCC is all about. Good cars, good people and a good drive. Sorry the fiat held you up at the front, but you all looked like little jewles sparking in a long snack behind...