Factory Built 04 Reg Seiw - Sold!

Bobby Breeze

I have decided to sell my SEiW Westfield.

I have owned the car since April 2009, I am the 3rd owner. The previous owner, also a WSCC member, had owned the car for 4 years and the original owner had owned it for 1 year.

The car is MOTd until 22 April 2013 and taxed until 31 March 2013.

Factory built in 2004 using all new parts hence 04 reg and having covered 13384 miles .

Factory fitted immobiliser with 2 fobs.

2 x ignition keys.

Black body work.

1800 zetec silvertop engine with Jenvey throttle bodies producing 155bhp with MBE ecu.

Stainless steel Westfield manifold and silencer.

MT75 5 speed gearbox with quick shift extension.

3:62 diff.

Oz Racing 15” Interleggera wheels with Toyo 888 GG compound tyres - 205/50 on the rear and 195/50 on the front all fitted 3 years ago and having done 2533 miles.

Disc brakes all round with recently fitted Mintex 1144 pads on the front that still require some bedding in.

RAC rollbar.

Westfield race seats.

3” Sabelt 4 point harnesses with aircraft style quick release buckles.

Carpeted interior.

Aluminium radiator.

Oil catch tank.

Detachable steering wheel.

Floor mounted pedals.

Lockable bonnet with 2 keys.

Lockable aero style fuel filler cap with 2 keys.

Detachable rear arches.

Carbon effect stoneguards.

Carbon effect Playskool boot blank. Boot box with cut outs for RAC rollbar also available.

Carbon effect rear light surrounds.

LED brake, indicator and side lights to rear.

White indicator lenses with orange bulbs to side and front.

Doors.

Roof. Never used by myself.

Zipped split tonneau customised to fit race seats and RAC rollbar.

New battery in 2011.

Recently serviced using Mobil 0w/40 oil with new Fram oil filter and NGK spark plugs.

Breathable interior car cover also included.

Large circular Westfield decal to fit where spare wheel would go, not fitted but included in sale.

No heater.

No spare wheel.

Price £8750 ono.

I have thoroughly enjoyed owning this Westfield. I have done 1 trackday, a WSCC event at Mallory Park in August 2010, which was an amazing experience.

My work circumstances have changed and that is the only reason I am selling my Westfield.

Pictures to follow.

If you are interested please contact me on 07751066116 or daveholland123 at hotmail dot co dot uk

Dave

a very nice car owned by a rather smashing fellow

Shame to see you selling Dave

brilliant - glad it sold painlessly for you m8 if you know what I mean :(

• 2 weeks later...

Alan, aka Highlander, collected the car yesterday morning.

It's looks as good as the day I sold it to you! (if not a bit better) the new owner has found himself a cracker. It's a shame you have had to let her go, but glad you enjoyed the experience

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.