Harrogate this weekend

studbuckle

Who's going to Harrogate this weekend and sunday or monday?

Do I do battle with bank holiday traffic or not?

...I am planning to be there on the Sunday..the roads I suspect may be fairly quiet owing to some football match or other! We don't bother with football much here in Derby anymore!

im popping in on monday i think in westy may come in my normal car though not sure which car but i will be there :t-up:

neo,

in that case have a trip to the ginetta stand... and come and find me. i dont think we've met b4 but you can identify me by the scruffy look and side-burns! :cool:  :D  if not ask for me by name.....  i can show you first hand the water pump arrangement on a car.

will be there on monday from about 10.

:t-up:

Geat Yorkshire showground.

Map here

10 - 5 Sunday and Monday

Free ent for pre-booked club cars... guess that's too late now

£8.50 adult £6.50 concessoin

james will do in that case mate,will bring me digi cam and take a couple of pics if you don't mind,looking like am coming in my brothers car like as his mate wants to come and 3 into a westy doesnt go,will see you there then,looking forward to meeting you as well  :t-up:

Should be down there later this afternoon.  Need to drop the trailer off, put some legal rubber on it and give it a quick wash...  Three trackday's in a week is not a good idea for you or your car's health!

I'll be there this afternoon. Now westy though... mate up from London and 3 in to Westy doesn't go *8(

hope this weaher holds for run on tuesday

Parts & accessories display was pretty poor this year - worse than last year.  I presume everyone was watching the football

:zzz:

I thought this was the worst show I've ever been to, both exibhition halls were virtually empty of manufacturers, parts and accessories suppliers were almost non existent. The manufacturers that did turn up might as well have not bothered, the standard of their displays was a joke (especially Westfield & Ginetta, 2 cars each and no information, parts or accessories.

I always look forward to Harrogate as geographically it is my closest show and it is where I ordered my Westfield kit 3 years ago, I will not waste a day in future for such a non event, at least the Westfield  owners outside put on by far the biggest (and best quality of car) display of any of the owners.

nice one mr solo, you clealry photographed the best car at the show :D ... my blue ginetta on the.....erm...'joke' of a ginetta stand, which by the way, i believe was the biggest size available, so it could only have two cars,and as they only produce two different models..... seems to make sense. and as for info missing, you obviously missed the table and chairs which had no less than 5 different brochures available free detailing race series, kit prices etc.

have to agree generally though, v.poor turn out by manufacturers, possibly due to clash with the show at brooklands... seems to be a #### of a lot of politics surrounding attendance...which i admit i know nothing about, but i can't see it being sustained next year ???

hopefully tomorrow will be better?