Why Do We Join The Club...

7sRWild

Took my step grandsons out for a cold blat today....minus 5°c....couldn't wipe the smiles off their faces or mine.....this car is eternal youth to me....

Well said, Steve.  The point that struck home for me was that it's a way of life between like-minded folk.  The reality is my car gets out  couple of dozen times a year, if that, so it's not all about the driving.  It's the chat, the banter, seeing what other folks are getting up to, occasionally offering some help where I can, and so on.

Ooooooooo I feel warm and fuzzy all over...

Best check that's not a Grizzly Bear........ :d  :d

It waa a hot Canadian woman in a fur coat..........

• 2 weeks later...

I does have to be said, membership to the club, is all about the forum. Certainly imo.

For me, it's about the great people I have met, both locally & nationally. Many of whom are now good friends  :d  :d  :d

And when times of trouble strike, moral support from a bunch of people you may have never met, that share your pain our fears and help you get thru tough times. I speak from experience...

• Like 2

And when times of trouble strike, moral support from a bunch of people you may have never met, that share your pain our fears and help you get thru tough times. I speak from experience...

Absolutely Steve  :d  :d

• Like 1

For me, being a part of something with other people sharing a common interest ie. Westfields.

Technical help from very knowledgeable people (well when I finally get me car) obviously is a bonus

Stuff and nonsense for a bit of a laugh when bored as at the moment

looking forward to 1st area meeting

enjoyed my membership so far and intend to continue so 

nice to meet you all

I think it is a massively satisfying feeling to be a part of a group that all seem to have hearts of golds, some of the threads of recent have deffo been sad, and it's heart warming to see people offer such support in peoples times of need, such a rare thing to see these days, people being genuine and nice, can always count on something making you smile on here, especially if youre having a day of doom and a feeling of resentment to all of mankind! :)

• Like 2