Digi Dash 2 For Sale

jug_ears

Thanks for PMs chaps...

I have now got 3 people who are interested in the etb dd2... As I have already had promises of definate collection which have turned out to be empty, all I can say is that the first person to collect, takes away...

Plucky... I'll mail you with more info

Cheers

Paul

hang on paul, you offered me this on the 2nd march? { see my wanted add } and i sent you a pm on the 3rd march? so yes i still want it , and now you advertise it for sale on the 7th march,,,,, im sure ive got first dibs mate,,,, so is it mine ?

i would have been interested in this but it does appear you offered it to shakey in reply to his wanted ad last week

got an email this morning telling me it was mine, and would like cash,{ no probs } ,,,, just got another pm/email telling me he sold it today to someone else, what a w???er, dont you just hate it when you get pi???D about,,,, thanks for nothing jug lugs

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.