Loosing Weight

SteveD

Nice,the good think is that you can do it indoors/outdoors even in your room.just need to have the will.

I have all the will that's ever needed, not sure about the heart condition though.... Oh, it'll probably be OK. If not it may be quiet around hear again.  :)

Just for the record I eat lots of veg and fruit and little red meat. However, I don't take as much exercise as I should.

But you do build houses and barn conversions and gites and cars and other such creations :) I know it's a bit gay and all that, but have you considered yoga Norm? :)

No, but HM used to do it. She's now into Tai Chi.

I'll start getting some work done in the spring. Too cold out there now to start laying tiles and then on to all the other work I'm planning.

They always say once you retired you'll never have enough hours in the day :d I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we look forward to the build threads :d

Westy - I do suspension training every day!!!  I knew id missed a trick - ive lost 4 stone in 5 years and am now a trim 15  1\2 stone and 15% body fat 

Thats my workout also,as am a personal trainer for it.s for all ages,and all needs,and so easy to use,as it has to do with

the center of gravity.The more away from the anchor point you are,the harder it gets and the opposite.

More than welcome to help out if someone wants to give it a try!! you can even mount it to a door in the house.....

so no reason to waste gas/money going to the gym.I compine it with bike/swimming  :yes: