Carbon Fibre Flarred Sides

adamnreeves

Yes Dean, I am very pleased with them. I got them from Mickmade, member name is mhc. There's a link at the bottom of my signature line. Came recommended by lots of other members on here. I was expecting good quality as people had said but when I saw them they still exceeded my expectations. Perfect in every way and light so light, two of them feel no different in weight to one of them if you catch my drift (no pun intended!).

nice :t-up:

very

Usual top drawer stuff from Mick

:) practically top shelf ;)

Stunning Adam :love: :love: :love:

If you are reading this, shame on you :down:

You should be in the garage getting them fitted :(

How is Simba, not had any pic sfor a while

Steve.

Steve I was indeed was in and out of the garage yesterday. I've cut off the sides. Going to take the opportunity to install any cables on the outside of the chassis tube rather than underneath so that they are further protected against the heat of the exhaust headers. The offside is worse has more cables which I covered in heat protective tubing. I can remove this heavy stuff if I relocate.

Last night I finished off my nose cone I have rebuilt. Well installed a coarse mesh grill to the front and top vents.

429252_10151286068555251_603025250_22726901_2609953_n.jpg

I wont be able to completely finish this weekend unfortunately. Got to work later.

[offtopic]

Simba, he is very well thank-you, just tipping 8kgs on the scales now. He is a right character. The wife has a love-hate relationship with him and I am sure Simba plays her up. He will just walk up to her drink and push it over and walk off for example! Here is one of my favourite photos from this summer.

427064_10151246852645251_603025250_22609656_748273675_n.jpg

This is the Wife's favourite photo:

283251_10150731919130251_603025250_19862683_7667430_n.jpg

[/offtopic]

Hi Adam, Simba is certainly turning into a fine looking animal. Still a lot of kitten in him though, I think you will see a marked change in him once he stops growing and starts to fill out. George our big male is now topping out at 11kg.

Can't wait to see those new panels fitted :)

Not rivnut'd down yet but all cut ready and lock catches installed and bonnet locks tweaked.

IMG_0154s.JPG

I will be getting a carbon fibre bonnet shortly!