Surrey Area Meeting - 12Th February

mb893

It's come around again Chaps, email sent to the list, look farward to seeing you all there.

Have a look at the Surrey site HERE or email me on wscc AT best-guess DOT co DOT uk (making the obvious amendments as you go)...

jc

• 4 weeks later...

Hi John how are you? I didnt really have the car on the road at all last year but am back on the road this year so wondered if you could keep me in the loop with any meets etc and will try and attend as many as I can :) Ive been speaking with and keep in contact with Davejps who has been great and keeping me in the loop of things :) my email is marcventon@hotmail.co.uk Many Thanks, Marc

Hi Marc,

You should be receiving Surrey List Emails as your on it - Can you confirm that please, just sent out one regarding this coming Sunday, so if you can confirm with a quick reply that'll be great! :)

If you visit the Surrey Area Website (Here), scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Forum Link and sign up I'll activate your 'Surrey Area Forum' Account by return... That way you can join in and indeed organise blatts etc etc.

Be great if you can come along to this Sunday's Area meeting at the Parrot - see the latest thread (Here).

jc

Hi, No I have not received any emails :( just had a look on my contacts and you are not on there?? strange as I did used to get them lol...will go onto surrey forum now though, thanks again, Marc

Sent two emails to you Marc... have a check and see if they got there please...

Afraid nothing John, I will send you one and see if you can reply....