Hi From New York

aeg

Hi guys, saying hi from apple store in grand central station new York, off for a beer now, enjoy work tomorrow I'm off to ground zero and the empire state building, it's a tough life!!!! be safe out there,Andy and Becky

hi ,just saying hi from my workshop in winsford cheshire :o off for a p*** now ,then back to welding the jones's chassis ,its a tough life

• Like 1

hi me again ,still in my workshop just finished the jones's chassis , going to have my breakfast now (slimfast shake) :( ,then back to work building a elise ,its a tough life eh !

Don't forget to give me a call later Steve. Enough of this working hard stuff :d

Don't forget I think you still need tickets (free of charge) to visit ground zero memorial.

Hi just had beans on toast and now off to the bog.

Fixed that for you Matt ;)

Hi All. Just having my orange juice and coffee, and looking at recent posts on the WSCC website. Then I'll go and do a bit of work. Then I might clean and paint my rear A/R. droplinks, ready for the new rod ends which are on the way in the post.

:) :) :)

Fixed that for you Matt ;)

What and waist a good fart. I think not John :d

Hi guys, saying hi from apple store in grand central station new York, off for a beer now, enjoy work tomorrow I'm off to ground zero and the empire state building, it's a tough life!!!! be safe out there,Andy and Becky

Get some piccies up when you get back :) oh and enjoy

Is this site turning into Twatface or something? :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead::swear:

Well, now that YOU'RE here... :p;):d

hi me again ,still in my workshop just finished the jones's chassis , going to have my breakfast now (slimfast shake) :( ,then back to work building a elise ,its a tough life eh !

Not slow then getting going Steve, sure I only dropped it off yesterday. I won't ask for pics, ever :d

Not slow then getting going Steve, sure I only dropped it off yesterday. I won't ask for pics, ever :d

yup no f***** around here wuv ,do you want pics :laugh: